Information that is gathered from visitors
• In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
• Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
• Where registration is required, the visitor's email and or username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
• The information is used to enhance the visitor's experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
• E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
• E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers.
• If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in the e-mail that you receive.
• You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
In addition to the above, we use the information that we collect to:
• Provide our products and services to you, including the display of customized content and advertising;
• Perform auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
• Ensure the technical functioning of our network and Develop new services.