More from this collection
What is it?
iCarbons are made from a high-end PVC film from 3M's Architectural Finish series. These materials are durable, cleanable, and flexible vinyls that simulate the look and feel of natural materials such as our carbon fiber, wood grain, and metal skins, giving you the look you want without the price!
iCarbons was originally designed to be used indoors or outdoors and able to withstand the effects of weather and wear and tear. Coming in at 8.5 mils (0.212 mm) thick, it provides you with top notch scratch protection for your devices.
Bubble Free Application / Residue Free Removal
iCarbons Comply Adhesive Technology is able to be repositioned and virtually eliminates bubbles, simplifying and speeding up application. This also allows for residue free removal. If you ever decide to remove it, your device won't be left sticky or damaged!
True 3D Look and Feel
Unlike other skins, iCarbons is not just a printed pattern but in fact has a three-dimensional texture to it. For example, our carbon fiber skins are able to reflect light the same way that real carbon fiber would, making it the best real-world alternative!
Shipping to USA
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (3-7 business days delivery time)
- USPS Priority Mail $5.95 - $6.95 (2-5 business days delivery time)
- USPS Express mail $20.95 - $23.95 (1-2 business days)
Shipping to Canada
- USPS First Class Mail International $2.95 - $5.95 (2-5 weeks delivery time)
- USPS First Class Mail FREE with orders over $75
- DHL Worldwide $35.95 (7-10 business days delivery time)
Shipping to all other Countries*
- USPS First Class Mail Int. $4.95 - $8.95 (2-5 weeks delivery time)
- DHL Worldwide $44.95 (7-10 business days delivery time)
- Due to the nature of custom items, iCarbons can not accept returns on custom printed items. In the rare event an item is defective and missed by our team, we will replace the defective piece. iCarbons can not give refunds for a change of mind in design or artwork once the item has been produced.
- For all orders outside of the USA that any additional duty, taxes VAT, brokerage fees, or any other charges imposed by a country, or the carrier, are the customer's responsibility to pay separately. iCarbons has no control over, or involvement, with these fees.
- *Some exclusions may apply, please see our full shipping info for further inquiries.